Introduction

 Hello! My name is Jahzara and this is my first blog.

Purpose:

     The purpose of this blog is to plan, document, and record the process of producing my media product for AICE Media Studies As Level course. 

    The contents of my media product will be a four-page magazine which includes a cover page, double page spread, and a content page. I will be working thoroughly in a group with my communication, knowledge, and thinking skills to help in the production of the magazine. Though, I will still focus on my own individual product.

Main Tasks:

  •  Work in a team (ideally of 4 members) to brainstorm ideas of topics for the magazine, while still working on my individual project
  • Research and finalize on ideas for the magazine with my peers
  •  Produce a proper magazine with all needed contents
  • All of the images will be my own original use
  • Provide a reflection of my blog, process, and media outcome 
  • These main tasks shall be executed by preliminary tasks to help me with technology and understandings in this media process. 
     

Comments