Preliminary Task: Magazine Cover Explanation

Hey!!!

    Going from my previous blog, I will explaining and analyzing my priliminary cover page!


    

    For starters, the picture I used for the cover page is an original photo I took. Taking the shot I used the rule of thirds and then balanced the picture out with the plant on the opposing bottom side. I had the model pose to fit the essence.

    Let's start with the image. The main image of my photo is featuring a volunteer model. I am overall I'm satisfied with how it came out. The main image includes fair lighting. There's no flash but it isn't exactly dark. It fits the scenery and adds to the calm and cool effect that I was aiming for with this magazine.

    For this cover I included all the major components of a magzine cover, i.e:
-  Mast Head
-  Main Image 
-  Strapline
-  Main Cover Line


 

Comments