Model Ideas

 

Okay, so I will be going over some model ideas.

My model ideas will cover:

    Model Choice

    Model Pose

    Placement

    Clothing

 

Model Choice:

    For starters I want my model choice to be diverse. I don't want my magazine just to highlight one form of beauty, as everyone is beautiful. As well as having different forms and sizes of models too and I will try to find if any plus sized models would like to take part in my photo shoot.

 

Model Pose: 

    Honestly I want my model to pose comfortably and dramatically as well. I don't want any plain awkward pose, as this is a fashion magazine that also promotes embracing who you are. As I will let my models chose their own positions and then, if needed, I adjust and fix their pose. Even if the model is sitting down, I want the model to give "face" and good posture.


Placement: 

    For my cover photo I want to put the rule of thirds and good lighting in play, this way the main model is highlighted effectively. Along with the same detailing for my featured model that I will be using for my feature story. Any other photos I will place my models in a position that feels and looks best picture wise.


Clothing: 

    Honestly, I want my clothing for this issue of my magazine to have a little bit of street fashion, one high fashion outfit, but more pictures fitting the season of spring. This includes clothing that are the colors of spring (pastel colors) and nude colors would fit too since it is a neutral tone. As of street fashion there are different types and I would like to get at least one of a simple night life street fashion and grunge street fashion.

Comments