A Bit About Me!

 

 


Hey again!

    My name is Jahzara and I'm a Cambridge AICE student. I am a hard-working student, as my parents raised me to be. I find that knowledge is key to life, any knowledge at to be exact! Furthermore, I am taking AICE Media Studies to broaden my own knowledge. I don't know much about this course, but that won't stop me. Plus, the unknown excites my curiosity!

    Academically, I have already earned my Cambridge diploma with 9 credits, along with earning my CNA license. I plan on also accomplishing EKG Technician and EMR certification exams. All of this, plus more is toward my future goals in life. One of my short term goals would be to be accepted in to every college I apply to. As well as accumulating many scholarships so that my parents won't have to stress more on bills. One of my long term goals would be to travel and see the world because I refuse to live a life on a planet that I barely see as a whole.

    As a career, I plan on being a nurse anesthetists. I want to work on my own schedule that gives me time to travel and do other things in life. Here, at American Senior High School, I am in the medical magnet program that has already set my up for the nursing major. I also have a lot of side hobbies such as working out, cooking, and gaming. Though my main hobby everyone knows about is volleyball, as I am currently on a travel national team!

Comments