CCR Quesition #4: How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

 

 Name: Jahzara Spence

Candidate Number: 0337

Centre Number: US154

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? 

    Technology was definitely used and integrated in the planning, research, and production of this project. As you are viewing my project by online means of a blog. I had to familiarize myself with new and old technology platforms to carry out this project.

    The softwares I used to go about my project are Microsoft Word, Firefox, Adobe Reader, Gmail, and PowerPoint. These were the key to me learning about the course and understanding what's need to create and execute my project. For example, I used Gmail because I had to create a separate email for this course and to use it for various online platforms such as Blogspot and Canva. I even used Adobe reader to access and read the syllabus for AICE Media Studies. Microsoft Word and Powerpoint were both used to enhance my knowledge and learn about camera compositions, house styles, and needed information to excel in this course. As for Firefox, this is the normal software I commonly use, which I know is uncommon for people to use, and sometimes would use Google Chrome as well.

    Hardware is a definite must have to even be in this course. The hardware I use everyday in and outside this course are a keyboard, hard drive, and touch pad mouse. In other words, these are components of my HP laptop. For this project and course, you are basically required to have a laptop or tablet due to the amount of research and product being all online. I have also used my iPhone in this project too for taking pictures. Thus making the use of technology a primary need for this project. 

    Online platforms were used to create and produce this project. As I previously mentioned the use of Blogspot and Canva, I also used the online search engine Google and Google forms for my research and planning phase. Then for my production, cover photos for some blogs, and creative responses I used Canva, Animaker, and Pixton.


Comic Link: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE-v9nPvoo/bcl6OXLp_qPFJPga9vKlQA/view?utm_content=DAE-v9nPvoo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

Comic Strip Response:


 

Comments