Reflection on Syllabus

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

As I have previously explain in my last post, I will be producing a magazine for AICE Media Studies AS Level course. However, I am really looking forward to:

  • I am looking forward to this class being more of an ease compared to my more difficult classes this year. 
  • I am looking forward to learning about the different camera angles and shots since I am very interested in photography.
  • I am also looking forward to working in a group since i do share this class with a few of my friends.

There are things that I'm nervous about, such as:

  • I am nervous about keeping up with my blogs and turning them in on time.
  • The test that we have to take at the end of this course also worries me as this will be one of the first AICE test that I will actually sit for.
  •  I'm also nervous about working in a group because anything could go wrong.

Comments