CCR Question #2: How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

 Name: Jahzara Spence

Candidate Number: 0337

Centre Number: US154


How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

     I feel that my product engages with then teen and adult audiences. Gender wise, I would say my product would appeal to a more female dominated audience. As my product includes beauty tips, fashion show recaps, and talk upon current social issues, like the double standard on women. However, my product could appeal to the male audience as it does include latest trends and upcoming drops or releases, which males tend to look for. For example, buying shoes such as Nike Dunks and Jordan 1's are very popular and having the upper hand of knowing when they release could benefit them in "copping", or obtaining, those pair of shoes. My product would be distributed as real media text as something that keeps up the latest news in the fashion world. As well as integrating a mixture of fashion styles. Which is generally different as most fashion magazines only focus on one type of fashion style or class.

Comments