Production: Answer to Interview Questions

 

1. How do you feel about the dress code restrictions on females compared to males?

 Honestly, I feel like it is a double standard. Why do we, females have so much restriction against our body, while the male can just walk freely around shirtless with the shortest of shorts on? Why do we have to align over selves and to conceal our bodies because of a man's prying eyes? I really don't like how the double standard is set on women because when a woman expresses herself and dress the way she wants, she is called a hooker and want for attention. When honestly, it feels good to be free.

2. How do you find your pose for a photo?

 I have a natural tendency for posing, but it's not either you have or you don't. Anyone can learn to be a better poser. If a person is lost and has no clue on how to position a pose, try moving around and get the photographer to take non stop shots of you. Moving around can include walking, fixing your hair, turning and tilting your head, bending or squatting down, tying your shoe, and so on. It's honestly not that hard as you think it is. As I think the best shots are when the person is in motion because you ever take a video of yourself and then screenshot a still image from that? Yea. It's literally the same exact thing. This would definitely come in handy for my non-photogenic people out there.

3. What is your secret to using highlight?

 I'm not sure if I want to share my personal secret to highlight as it is my specialty. *laughs* Though

4. Would you say modeling is for anyone? Why?

 Anyone can be a model. It's not even hard to be one these days. The world is more accepting of different body types than the past standard of being tall and so skinny that you can barely eat. As I want people to know that I am definitely not the judging type, and that everyone is uniquely beautiful.

5. How do you feel about shopping name brand clothing vs. fast fashion?

I do not judge when it comes to buying brand name or fast fashion. Both are really good and sometimes when brand name is cost too much, I have no shame in using fast fashion such as Shein and Forever 21. And yeah, using fast fashion kinda of diminishes that look of being original since it's mass produced, I also buy from small businesses because the look is unique and different from main stream brand names like Pacsun.

Comments